Copart is looking for a Senior/Mid Quality Assurance Engineer to be a part of the Back Office testing team here at Copart Inc, Dallas.
Web Service Automation with Java and Cucumber.
Web Services testing and automation.
Experience writing SQL Queries (oracle or SQL Server or My SQL)
Experience working in an Agile development model.
Experience with Defect management tools -- Quality Center, Jira, BugZilla
Good communication skills.
● Read and translate functional requirements into test cases
● Develop and maintain test cases
● Test application under stiff timelines and requirements
● Write test strategies and test plans
● Identify and proactively raise issues/concerns.
● Analyze test results
● Use bug tracking tools to report bugs
● Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous ad verifiable
● Work with QA resources spread across different geographies
● Follow up on day to day issues and set priorities for self and the other team members
● B.S degree in technology or related field required; M.S./MBA preferred
● 5+ years of "Hands On" QA experience.
● 3+ years of experience in Web Services testing.
● Experience on bug tracking/ Test management tools like JIRA,Pivotal tracker,Bugzilla,QC/ALM
● Strong in SQL Commands and Back end testing
● Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
● Experience working with business users to understand and document Test Scenarios based on use cases
● Experience recommending process improvements for test efficiencies.
● Familiarity of the underlying architecture of a multi-tier browser-based application
● Strong presentation and communication skills (both oral and written)
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
● Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
● Prior experience in any mainframe/AS400 systems is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled