Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who’s used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced content driven strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for someone passionate about health and fitness to join our QA team. In this role, you will work with a cross-functional team to ensure that exciting new features meet our expectations and quality standards. If you have a high bar for user experience and love to solve challenging problems with creative approaches, Tonal is the place for you.
What You Will Do
- Create robust test plans and test cases in TestRail
- Identify and track bugs through resolution in Jira
- Be the voice of quality for new and existing features
- Plan, build and execute test strategies on the Tonal, our mobile app, firmware, and API
- Help build a quality-driven engineering culture that helps ship products rapidly and with confidence
- Work on cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to improve quality
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years’ QA experience in Software or Firmware
- Knowledge of QA best practices and methodologies within an Agile development environment
- Experience testing Android applications
- High attention to detail with a creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to effectively communicate (in writing or verbally) with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization