The development team is looking for a self-motivated, Senior QA Engineer to join one of our global online Payment leader's team and help build low-latency, high-throughput mid tier applications to grow our new platform. The ideal candidate will be a Senior Java/QA Engineer with hands on java experience with some proficiency in Selenium, Automation, end to end testing and hands on experience in algorithms and Data Structures.
Background we are looking for:
- You love solving problems and building solutions
- You’re self-motivated and have a demonstrated track record of self-learning and
going above and beyond
- You want to hit the ground running on Day 1; you take ownership of your
work and can work independently.
- Solid exposure in Selenium, QA Automation, end to end testing.
- You’ve designed and clearly understand concepts like Web
Services, SOA, REST APIs, SPRING Framework.
- You know the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming using Java,
familiarity with additional development tools such as JUnit, Maven & Jenkins is a
- You love Git and are at home with source control concepts such as merge, rebase
- You believe in Agile development and putting the customer first in anything you
- design; experience with SCRUM is a plus.
- You’re a strong advocate of good coding standards and like the use of coding tools
that will push you to improve the code you deliver like Sonar.
- You know how to identify performance bottlenecks and use good coding
patterns to avoid them in the first place.
- BS in CS 4+ yrs experience or MS + 3 yrs experience
- Experience in object-oriented programming and concepts
- Experienced in QA Engineer with Java experience.
- Solid exposure in Selenium, Automation, end to end testing.
- Comfortable enough in handling algorithms, data structure, Data collections and system design problems
- Experienced in Distributed System development using Java/J2EE/Web Technologies.
- Proven track record in delivering highly available, scalable systems on time
- Conversant in design patterns
- Good understanding of web services and related standards like REST/JSON
- Experience in Spring framework and other open source frameworks
- Experience in Unix based development environment
- Experience in both development and quality assurance activities
- Experience in QA methodologies, test automation and automation frameworks
- Experience in driving Integration testing, UAT with external vendors
- Experience in JUnit, Selenium is a plus
- Experience working in payments or financial services industry is a plus
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies
Nice to have:
Familiarity with Enterprise Java and supporting Java frameworks
Familiarity with Unix commands and basic Unix scripting
Software QA Engineer / Tester