Location: San Clemente, CA
Duration: 1 year
Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements; conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation. May require an advanced degree and at least 6 years of direct experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Additional Job Details:
- 5+ years of software quality assurance experience,
- 5+ years of defect management, reporting, defect tracking
- 2+ year experience of SQL or PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Database (such as SQL Server, Oracle)
- Excellent experience in writing test plan, test case, test case execution
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Test automation experience is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Bioinformatics or Esoteric is a big plus.
- Excellent analytic skills
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience Strictly temp role at this time.
Skill/Role Level Preference
SQA (Software Quality Assurance) Intermediate Preferred
QA (Quality Assurance) Intermediate Preferred
Tel: (248) 268-9008
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision