LRS has prospered for 40 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! We currently have a need for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst for a full time position with our client in south Florida.
LRS is known by clients for quality, flexibility and strong relationships. Clients expect LRS to deliver only the best, hardworking consultants for their engagements. Contact us today if you are the best consultant for this Senior Quality Assurance Analyst position!
LRS consulting is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst with performance and Automation design testing experience. This analyst will be responsible for creating and executing all steps of the testing process with the goal of documenting the business processes necessary to support the operational functions of a Quality Assurance department.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Participation in all testing phases (integration testing, system testing, load testing, automated testing, regression testing, data migration testing, etc.)
- Review of Functional and Technical Design Documents to understand functionality that needs to be tested
- Review of test scripts to ensure their compatibility with the automated testing process
- Testing of all production related tickets
- Develop test automation strategies to support all core business applications (JAVA, and XML/REST services)
- Ensure that all project documentation is delivered to QA prior to a project being tested
- Review project complexity and make recommendations as to the level of testing that needs to be performed
- Document all test results for SOX audit compliance
- Provide testing support technology improvement projects (i.e. third-party software upgrades, OS upgrades, hardware upgrades)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of QA architecture performance experience
- 5+ years of load testing software experience (Loadrunner preferred)
- Programming background preferred (VB Script, Groovy, Java, C or C++)
- At least 1 year experience in MS Office Applications
- At least 1 year experience in automated testing tools such as HPE Unified Functional Test, SOSTA, or Selenium.
- At least 1 year experience in mobile devices (iOS and Android) and altering device settings.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.