The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer supports and participates in software quality assurance activities with early planning and execution of testing across a diverse integration of ERP, Web E-Commerce and CRM applications. The versatile Sr QA Engineer works independently within a test team or leads small projects across multiple technologies. The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer participates in testing throughout the lifecycle of product change which includes both Waterfall and Agile development practices. The Sr QA Engineer represents discipline for established process while promoting continued process improvement.
Analyzes, troubleshoots, documents problems, isolates and finds root causes with before and after test scenarios across a diverse integration of ERP, Web E-Commerce and CRM applications. Reports test results and project status to Quality Assurance lead and management
Collaborates with business partners/analyst, project management and development to drive quality assurance efforts, creates detailed test plans and cases against requirements and systems analysis. Participates in requirements/design reviews and Quality Assurance strategy meetings
Works independently, within a team, or leads a small group to complete project assignments within defined schedules. Provides mentoring and leadership to less experienced Quality Assurance Engineers as needed. Represents and supports disciplined QA processes across the organization
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required. A minimum 8 years Software Quality Assurance and/or testing experience, with 3 years proven team leadership. Comprehensive knowledge of logic/code flow. Comprehensive knowledge of development lifecycles and coding practices.
* 4 years of experience with Service (SOA/FMW) SOAP/XML tools, multi‐tier Environment
* 6 years SQL server / Oracle query creation and execution
* Experience supporting and utilizing application lifecycle management software
* Experience working within Windows operating system
* 6 years of Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel
* 6 years Database validation experience
* Testing experience with complex ERP, CRM, MDM and E-Commerce applications with ability to create and present detailed test strategy, plans and cases for a project
* Comprehensive knowledge of Quality Assurance principles and process (including Agile and Waterfall best practices) with ability to execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases
* Comprehensive knowledge of development lifecycles and coding practices
* Comprehensive knowledge of logic/code flow
Additional preferred competencies or preferred qualifications, if any:
* 4 years programming experience preferred
* 4 years Data load experience (ETL) preferred
Web -- Preferred Knowledge:
* Knowledge of IIS based E-Commerce web-sites and Commerce server.
* Web E-Commerce: Integrated 3rd Party and internal solutions experience:
Search Engines Content Management
PCI/Credit Card Management Product Information Management (PIM)
Order Fulfillment/ERP integration Role Based Security / Web Security
Content Delivery Product availability and sourcing
ERP -- Preferred Knowledge:
* Experience testing integrated ERP applications:
Sales order processing Order fulfillment
Inventory management Shipping.
Customer data Price and rebate management
PCI/Credit Card management Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Financial. Third party fulfillment applications
Functional Automation - HP Quick Test Pro
* Experience with functional automation principles - preferably with HP Quick Test Pro (QTP)
* Experience with development of modular automated test scripts (data driven framework) utilizing reusable functions, action libraries, exception handling and perform basic management of object repositories.
Load/Performance - HP Loadrunner
* Experience with load and performance automation principles - preferably with HP Loadrunner
* Applied experience and analysis in designing, creating, maintaining, and executing performance scripts and log defects in order to recommend better solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled