T.Y. Lin International's Bay Area Unit is seeking a Senior Rail Engineer (Transit) to work on transportation design, including alignment design for railroad track (transit and/or freight) and other civil projects.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (BSCE).
- Experience must include 6+ years of alignment design experience for railroad track (transit and/or freight) and transportation projects.
- A PE License is required or the ability to obtain a license within 6 months.
- The position requires knowledge of alignment design and analysis software, including InRail and Autodesk Civil 3D and CADD programs such as AutoCAD and Microstation.
- Periodic travel required.
T.Y. Lin International is an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.