- Do you have experience and possess a strong knowledge of loan portfolios and guidelines, and FNMA?
- Do you have strong management, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills?
If you answered yes! to the above questions, take your career to the next level at one of California's most innovative and growing Credit Unions!
Responsible for maintaining a complete knowledge of the FNMA underwriting guidelines as well as the credit union’s loan portfolio policies, guidelines, credit granting criteria, and documentation requirements in order to make authorized loan decisions. Additionally, must be knowledgeable and experienced in underwriting to multiple investor guidelines for conforming and non-conforming loans and to underwrite loans sold direct to FNMA.
- Minimum three to five years underwriting experience with secondary market guidelines including FNMA underwriting is a must
- Demonstrated understanding of Fannie Mae selling/servicing guidelines and requirements
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of complex tax returns and broad knowledge of financial products and services.
- High dgree of accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient use of a personal computer with Windows-based programs.
SMCU reflects the value placed on employees by providing the following impressive benefits in addition to competitive salary: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability Insurances! 401(k) including generous matching contributions! Semi-annual bonuses for meeting key financial and operational goals! Discounts on financial products and services, including loans! Paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
San Mateo Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer