- The Sr. Receptionist is responsible for providing covering the reception desk, greeting visitors and general clerical office support
(* denotes an "essential function")
- * Answer incoming calls, received on a multi-line phone system, in a cordial, professional and timely manner. Transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- *Greet clients and visitors to the office with warmth and professionalism. Notify employees of visitor's arrival when necessary.
- *Provide high level services to staff, clients and guests.
- *Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- Handle additional projects as assigned. Handle sensitive and/or confidential document and information.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of receptionist, switchboard or administrative assistant experience required preferably in a banking, legal or large corporate environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills to effectively great and communicate with callers and visitors.
- Ability and willingness to learn in-depth knowledge of the company (the business and employees) to more efficiently handle calls and great visitors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to effectively and professional communication with co-workers and clients.
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to multi-task
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.