- The Sr. Receptionist is responsible for providing covering the reception desk, greeting visitors and general clerical office support
(* denotes an "essential function")
- * Answer incoming calls, received on a multi-line phone system, in a cordial, professional and timely manner. Transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- *Greet clients and visitors to the office with warmth and professionalism. Notify employees of visitor's arrival when necessary.
- *Provide high level services to staff, clients and guests.
- *Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- Handle additional projects as assigned. Handle sensitive and/or confidential document and information.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of four years receptionist, switchboard or administrative assistant experience required preferably in a banking, legal or large corporate environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills to effectively great and communicate with callers and visitors.
- Ability and willingness to learn in-depth knowledge of the company (the business and employees) to more efficiently handle calls and great visitors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to effectively and professional communication with co-workers and clients.
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to multi-task