Who we are
RV Print Factory is a manufacturing and distribution center for ecommerce brands that delight customers
and bring beauty and joy to our US and Canadian markets. We are based in Carrollton, TX, near
Who we need
We need an on-site, full-time HR Generalist with manufacturing or distribution industry recruiting
experience to grow and support our team to help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
What you will do
As our HR Generalist, you will be responsible for the local delivery and execution of core HR services to
employees and the Factory Operations Manager. Your main areas of focus will be:
1) Recruiting best-fit team members to increase quality service delivery capacity and
2) Health and Safety program administration to ensure OSHA compliance and timely Workersâ€™ Comp
3) Employee relations and engagement
You will also perform a variety of employment related functions for the ultimate purpose of enhancing
employee engagement, productivity and ensuring employee compliance with company policies.
While your main schedule will be Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm, occasional weekend work or
overtime may be required, based on the needs of the business.
What you bring to the table
- You speak fluent English AND Spanish.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field OR commensurate experience
- 4 years of Human Resources experience (including high-volume recruiting) with experience in a distribution center, production and/or manufacturing environment.
- 4 years of experience supporting a blue collar, hourly population.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision-making ability.
- Demonstrated conflict management skills.
- Ability to effectively coordinate with company leadership remotely.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
RV Print Factory is an equal employment opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by
RV Print Factory is an equal employment opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR