LEO A DALY (LAD) is an internationally-recognized, award-winning architecture, engineering, planning, interior design, and program management firm. We are consistently ranked among the top design firms in the world. Our diverse portfolio includes world-class projects in more than 91 countries, all 50 US states, and the District of Columbia.
This national position is responsible for partnering with Human Resources, Managing Principals, Directors of Operations, Global Practice Leaders and other LEO A DALY (LAD) Senior Management to ensure the appropriate key talent is identified, targeted and available to meet LAD’s business goals and proactively identify and work to eliminate any talent roadblocks. With a primary focus on strategic sourcing, this role will serve as the link between the community of talent and LAD.
- Develop and administer a process which focuses on building candidate bench strength to meet current and future business needs.
- Serve as the primary resource to recruiting and business partners in the identification of candidates for critical roles.
- Form collaborative relationships with Managing Principals, Directors of Operations, Global Practice Leaders and other LEO A DALY (LAD) Senior Management, as necessary, in order to execute talent strategies and efforts to support the growth/strategic objectives of the LEO A DALY (LAD) Brand.
- Research latest development in management, leadership and organization development areas and keep abreast to serve as a subject matter expert and consultant to LAD regarding critical recruiting barriers, advances, and strategies.
- Create and ensure LAD meets the goals and objectives of its talent workforce plan.
- Build strong ties in the local and national business community and dynamic relationships between LAD and top talent.
- Drive the sourcing processes to create effective use of social media recruiting and branding strategies, interviewing methods, referral programs and events that drive key candidates to LAD.
- Participate in and lead networking events that provide opportunities to connect with industry leaders and candidates.
- Measure and drive recruiting key performance indicators to continually improve the effectiveness of the function. Conduct regular reviews with hiring managers measuring progress against goals.
- Partner with internal hiring managers to successfully execute hiring plans and deliver against growth commitments.
- Work with Human Resources Manager to develop and provide training to LAN’s hiring managers on a variety of strategic recruiting and hiring topics.
- Market existing opportunities directly to candidates via phone calls, email and broadcast advertisement.
- Monitor and maintain contact with viable candidates on a daily basis.
- Negotiate and manage offers with candidates providing hiring managers with valid closing information during negotiation process.
Education / Experience/Certificates/License/Registrations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Recruiting, including
- 5-10 years of strategic sourcing including telephone contact.
- 3+ years of process management experience
- Proficiency with MS Office, Applicant Tracking Sofware (such as iCIMS, Taleo, Brass Ring, AIRS)
- Proficiency with social media tools and resources (such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, MeWe, Facebook)
- HR and/or Recruiting certification a plus
- A valid Driver’s License
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, you will be frequently required to sit and talk or hear.
- You will occasionally be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. You will occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Some air travel and auto travel up to 30% will be required.
- Specific vision abilities you will need for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- You will encounter other employees/clients while performing the essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job, you will occasionally work outside of the office.
- There is a moderate noise level in the working environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LEO A DALY (LAD) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. LEO A DALY is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department at 713-266-6900. For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the Law