Cielo is constantly expanding so we are looking for Senior Recruierts to join our Talent Community. We will keep you on our pipeline for upcoming opportunities!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for Service Excellence throughout the recruitment cycle. The Senior Recruiter acts as a brand ambassador for their client and partners with the hiring managers in a consultative capacity. They are focused on delivering top talent for their hiring managers while providing proactive and timely communication on the status of the search. The Senior Recruiter is expected to stay abreast of industry and market specific information or trends that could impact the search. They will act as a mentor to Recruiters as well as other team members. They demonstrate innovation and outside of the box thinking with their search techniques.
- Complete a detailed job scope conversation with the hiring leader to determine position specifications.
- Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking system.
- Build and deploy effective recruitment marketing campaigns specific to the job opening.
- Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using sophisticated Boolean search language.
- Source candidates via social media channels and deep web sourcing techniques.
- Generate targeted lists of passive candidates using member subscriptions and technologies.
- Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
- Utilize proprietary software for mobile and email campaigning to talent communities
- Use a sophisticated mix of media to connect with talent community (phone, email, campaigning, network introductions and social media).
- Provide value propositions uniquely tailored to each candidate situation and interest level in the job.
- Prepare candidates for interviews; providing logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and expectations for follow up from the recruiter; additional counsel as needed.
- Ensure all candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
- Throughout the process, keeps a strong pulse on the interest levels and/or concerns of top candidates.
- Conduct professional and thoughtful phone interviews that are infused with industry/role specific probing questions as the conversation/interview dictates.
- Navigate difficult conversations in order to gather appropriate information.
- Compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with requisition specifications to determine if the candidate is a match for the role.
- Apply consideration for factors relative to candidate fit to team and cultural fit.
- Issue skills testing as needed and evaluate results (if process dictates).
- Review background and reference information (if process dictates).
Influencing the Hire:
- Keep candidates engaged throughout process.
- Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times.
- Keep hiring manager up to date on any market changes that would impact the hiring process or talent community.
- Articulate a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance.
- Partner with the hiring manager to ensure the offer is accepted by the candidate.
- Strict adherence to all regulations (OFCCP and all other compliance standards set forth).
- Demonstrate segment/practice/industry expertise.
- Work to deliver a strong candidate slate for each requisition.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with leadership (and hiring manager as appropriate).
- Proactively and regularly communicates the status of each search to the hiring manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources or related field required. Equivalent experience may be considered.
- Minimum of five or more years results-oriented recruiting experience working in an in-house, RPO or agency setting.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to showcase niche segment or industry expertise.
- Ability to employ technologies in the recruiting process that create efficiencies.
- Adhere to documentation and processes for compliance.
- Experience utilizing deep web sourcing techniques.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com