At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.
In Human Resources, we are committed to growing and protecting First Republic and its culture by attracting, retaining and supporting our most valuable resource: people. Providing our colleagues with extraordinary service is our commitment; their success is our reward.
An encouraging culture that invests in you.
As a Senior Corporate Recruiter, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruiting activities, including the creative development and execution of sourcing strategies and recruiting plans. You will ensure that First Republic Bank attracts and hires the best talent, while maintaining a pipeline of qualified talent. To do so, your primary objectives will include screening resumes, conducting interviews, making recommendations to the Hiring Manager and guiding the Hiring Managers through the recruiting process. To accomplish these goals, you will establish solid relationships with Hiring Managers and candidates and build strong networks internally and externally.
What you ll do as a
Senior Corporate Recruiter:
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand the position requirements and advise on policies, processes, recruiting initiatives and compliance.
- Conduct recruiting strategy meetings to set expectations and maintain communication throughout the recruiting process.
- Network and build strong relationships with Hiring Managers by providing strategic guidance and advice.
- Review internal and external candidate resumes and assess their qualifications and fit.
- Conduct phone screens; provide candidate assessments; and recommend viable candidates to the Hiring Manager for further consideration.
- Successfully source candidates through referrals, proactive efforts, research and networking by designing and executing a creative sourcing strategy to attract a pipeline of diverse, high-quality candidates.
- Lead candidate interview feedback sessions and provide follow-up on interviews.
- Manage all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- A bachelor's degree is preferred, ideally in business or human resources
- More than five years of full-cycle recruiting, with at least three years in a corporate setting; experience in the financial services industry is preferred
- The ability to source candidates by designing and implementing effective strategies
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced organizational and prioritization skills
- A strong work ethic, coupled by a sense of urgency to reach goals
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability that s the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.