Become part of an amazing Business Recruiting team at Zillow Group! We are looking for an experienced Non-Tech Recruiter to help us find top talent for our business recruitment organizations. To be great in this role, you'll need to use your skills to research, find, network and close passive and active candidates. Be a creative problem-solver and establish strong partnerships with Hiring Managers and Candidates. It's a fast-paced role on a fun and cohesive team where thinking about things in new ways is encouraged!
- Experience partnering across a large client group
- Comfortable talking about recruiting data and delivering reporting on metrics
- Navigate the competitive landscape for hiring top talent
- Experience negotiating and closing offers for both entry level to director level talent
- Experience negotiating complex offers that contain equity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Act as an ambassador of Zillow Group and help create a strong employer-of-choice brand with the legal, finance and accounting communities
- Use your knowledge of the competitive landscape to build recruiting strategies
- Interview and assess candidates
About the team
Zillow Group Recruiting is a service-oriented team of skilled professionals and fun people who enjoy working in a collaborative environment within an innovative, fast-paced tech and media company.
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.