As a Senior Refinery Operator you will be responsible for tank re-refinery process operations, recording tank gage readings and for completing tank transfers and other associated paperwork along with assisting other team members when required.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Sample process streams and assists with tank farm operations as necessary;
- Gauge all process tanks every hour;
- Complete tank transfers to control inventory;
- Obtain routine process samples to verify product quality;
- Switch and change process filters as needed;
- Assist other operators as needed;
- Complete housekeeping tasks in refinery;
- Loading and unloading tanks;
- Able to work independently without direct supervision.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- 1+ years of Production / Manufacturing experience required;
- Strong mechanical aptitude preferred;
- Forklift experience preferred;
- Willing to work weekends;
- Ability to effectively communicate refinery changes;
- First Aid and CPR knowledge preferred;
- Previous experience working in a refinery is beneficial.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used moand we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.