Requisition ID: 173541
Store #: RDO105 LensCrafters Region 105
At LensCrafters, we love eyes and we care about the people behind them.
LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America with 1,000+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, our love of eyes and higher standard of quality have made LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 35 years.
With a career at LensCrafters, you’ll find yourself learning, growing, and interacting with some of the most passionate and talented people in the business. At the same time, you’ll be helping people look and see their best.
The Sr Regional Manager delivers key results of the organization: sales and profit, through a consistent, high quality patient and customer experience in a multi-unit cross functional environment encompassing retail, lab and doctor services. The Regional Manager, through the teaching of others, establishes LensCrafters as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community, gains market share, drives both topline and profitability growth, delivers key performance metrics through the brand proposition ensuring flawless execution of superior customer experience, establishing high standards of performance and operational excellence through exceptional high performing talent and adherence to all policies and procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaches and coaches Store Manager to achieve goals and foster execution of best practices for growth.
- Leads teams through effective performance management to include activities that ensure goals are consistently being met or exceeded.
- Attracts and hires high caliber talent to ensure positions are filled timely.
- Builds a bench of talent internally and externally to be ready for placement.
- Analyzes the business, creating and communicating clear action plans that optimize results.
- Leads and drives quality and improvement in the region to deliver on all key performance indicators.
- Manages profits and expenses and ensures proper usage of company funds.
- Directs and approves workforce management activities according to brand policies, labor and operational initiatives.
- Manages operational execution and ensures brand standards are met in accordance with Company direction.
- Ensures the protection of all company assets, and that policies and practices are being followed consistently.
- Models the behaviors and is accountable for the store delivery of a consistent and brand right patient and customer experience.
- Inspires team growth through individual development plans to promote an environment of personal growth and accountability.
- Provides on-the-job training and guidance to SMM’s.
- Creates an inspiring and inclusive work environment reflective of the brand.
- Ensures all Company approved safety programs are implemented and maintained.
- Works weekends and evenings in support of the business needs, taking responsibility for the optimal running of the store and ensuring goals are met.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 5+ years multi-unit retail experience
- 8+ years management experience
- A proven track record of delivering positive results and positive growth
- Excellent business and financial acumen including operational analysis
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail operations, processes and policies
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
- Strong basic math skills
- Ability to travel up to 80%; willing and able to work weekends, and physically in stores during times of high business need
- Strong command of the English language for correspondence
- College degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in leadership position within retail or customer service industry
- Knowledge of basic optics and merchandise
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.