Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing trusted information and insights to accelerate the pace of innovation. We offer subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise that cover the entire lifecycle of innovation – from foundational research and ideas to protection and commercialization.
Today, we’re setting a trail-blazing course to help customers turn bold ideas into life-changing inventions. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted information brands, including the Web of Science™, Cortellis™, Derwent™, CompuMark™, MarkMonitor™ and Techstreet™.
We employ 5,500 colleagues in more than 40 countries.
Clarivate is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CCC.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. That’s why we harness our global reach, curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and people.
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
Main Purpose of Job:
The Senior Regulatory Solutions Consultant is a member of Life Sciences Consulting Services team; reporting directly to the Manager, Regulatory Services. The primary purpose of the Senior Regulatory Solutions Consultant role is to support the proposal and delivery of regulatory Consulting services globally and directly manage a team of Regulatory Solutions Consultants. This includes working closely with the Manager, Regulatory Services to ensure that all regulatory projects for which you and your team are responsible are delivered to time, cost and quality, all contractual obligations are met and customers have a high level of satisfaction whilst engaging with Clarivate Analytics across a project’s lifecycle.
This position has three main areas of responsibility: business development, project delivery support and team management. Requirements for these are outlines below.
Business development (20%)
- Support to any received Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Price (RFPs).
- Work with Consulting services colleagues to provide robust effort estimates for scoped projects.
- Support the creation of customer facing materials to support commercial discussions such as samples.
Project Delivery Support (80%)
- Become an integral member of the delivery team within the Life Sciences Consulting Services group.
- Act as a point of contact for the customer throughout a project’s lifecycle.
- Act as the project manager for regulatory Consulting services to ensure successful delivery of each assigned project; which includes coordination and tracking.
- Escalate any project risks and delivery issues to the Director, Regulatory Services for action and resolution.
- Support and delivers small pilot projects to validate understanding between the proposed solution and customer needs identified during the sales process.
- Support the delivery of non-regulatory Consulting services as required and agreed with both their direct and matrix managers.
- Deliver on routine projects and single requests.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or Master’s degree in life sciences
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and medical device regulatory affairs / regulatory intelligence across a given geographic area (e.g. Europe or North America) mandatory (familiar with drug pipeline, development / approval / marketing, regulatory concepts).
- Knowledge of Cortellis for Regulatory Intelligence content and platform desirable.
- Experience of supporting regulatory Consulting services or projects desirable.
- Customer facing or customer service experience desirable.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work with a remote team
- Organized, thorough, aware of own time management and capable to investigate on own initiative and make connections
- Ability to work proactively to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of quality.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and individually as required depending on specific project requirements.
- Ability to interact effectively and gain the respect of customers across the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- Fluent in English is essential with a second language highly desirable.
- Infrequent travel
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.