Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
* Provide consulting, advisory, product implementation and training services to assist clients in their efforts to meet responsibilities under regulatory compliance laws and regulations, including federal financial consumer protection and Fair Lending laws, as well as Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements
* Participate in planning, coordination, and fulfillment of client engagements
* Identify weaknesses and gaps, improve processes, analyze data, and communicate observations, findings and recommendations
* Understand client's general business and technology environment, and work with team members to recommend and implement solutions
* Identify additional opportunities for WKFS products, services, and optimization of client processes
* Represent WKFS and participate in presentations at seminars and industry conferences
* Participate in the generation of proposal for prospective and existing clients
* A minimum of seven to ten years of experience working in compliance at a financial institution, bank regulatory agency or as a consultant specializing in compliance
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
* Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Certified Community Bank Compliance Officer (CCBCO), NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO), Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), and/or other similar, related certifications
* Strong knowledge of, and ability to apply consumer financial laws and regulations
* Knowledgeable financial industry best practices
* Experience in identifying compliance risks and broad knowledge of risk mitigating controls
* Strong research, analysis, problem-solving, decision-making and relationship management skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Ability to travel 30-60% depending on projects
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled