More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The Senior Manager, Private Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for the retention and growth of E*TRADE's most valuable clients. Through frequent and proactive client contacts, the Relationship Manager will cultivate personal relationships, gain an understanding of the client's investment needs, goals, objectives and become a trusted resource. The Relationship Manager is responsible for daily servicing/trading requests and enhancing the overall client experience with E*TRADE. After becoming a trusted resource, the Relationship Manager is responsible for positioning products that "fulfills the clients' needs".
- Provide an un-paralleled personal assistance and support to our most high net worth Corporate Services (ETCS) executive level clients
- Manage and retain a book of C-Suite level participants for a select group of E*TRADE Corporate Services clients within a specific region and/or nationally
- Exhibit critical thinking / problem solving skills to address client issues and questions to deliver a world class experience
- Assist clients with E*TRADE's comprehensive products, which include mutual funds, fixed income securities, syndicate products, Mutual Fund and ETF Wrap programs, Unified Managed Accounts, and other financial services offerings
- Educate and guide clients with respect to their equity compensation and retail accounts with E*TRADE and their ability to navigate and maximize all aspects of E*TRADE FINANCIAL
- Work cross functionally with key business partners from across the full spectrum of E*TRADE Financial and Corporate Services groups to help Executives meet their objectives and work effectively with demanding Stock Plan Administrators, General Counsels, and key company stakeholders / decision makers
- Strong technical aptitude to navigate through a variety of financial services, equity compensation, and client relationship management tools is necessary
- Minimum of 8 years of brokerage or similar experience required
- Series 7 and 66
- Education or training equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree
- Attain CEP Level 1 after completion of 1 year of employment
- Series 24 highly preferred
- Extensive experience and comfort level with engaging and supporting the needs of high net worth individuals / centers of influence
- Advanced knowledge of the securities industry including corporate equity compensation plans
- Strong familiarity and ability to facilitate Rule 144 Affiliate transactions and 10b5-1 plan administration
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with a very strong attention to detail
- Ability to display relentless poise in a fast/high pressure and demanding environment, with a heightened level of client dedication
- Superb and dynamic face to face communication skills
- Ability to travel to meet with book clients / Corporate client contacts, plus support of E*TRADE Corporate Services Client / Prospect meetings / events
- Outstanding professional presence and positive customer services attitude
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment while adeptly resolving intricate client's issues
E*TRADE, a member of the Morgan Stanley family of companies offers a full spectrum of benefits, including Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Disability and other Insurance Plans, Paid Time Off (including Sick Leave, Parental Leave and Vacation), Holidays, 401(k) and financial wellness plans in addition to other special perks reserved for our employees. Please visit Employment benefits at E*TRADE Financial — explore jobs (etradecareers.com) learn more about our benefit offerings.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.