Job Code: NBD/N121
Title: Senior Propulsion Design and Reliability Engineer
Job Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida (Eglin AFB)
Are you looking for a rewarding and impactful new opportunity? Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Propulsion Design Engineer supporting the Nuclear Weapons Acquisition Division, AFLCMC/NDB, Eglin AFB FL, which is part of the AF Nuclear Weapons Center. This Division has responsibility for developing, testing, and producing systems and components related to nuclear strategic weapon systems for our nation's warfighters. These products include the B61-12 Tailkit Assembly and the Long Range Standoff (LRSO) cruise missile.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties and Qualifications include, but not limited to:
- Design for Reliability (DfR), R&M Block Diagrams/Math models, FMECA, Reliability Growth, HALT, ALT, HASS/ESS, FRACAS
- Provide support to, and interface with the Propulsion IPT on reliability and maintainability activities and their impact on the Propulsion Subsystem IPT and suppliers.
- US Citizen
- Secret clearance (updated within six years)
- BA/BS with 15+ years relevant experience, Master’s Degree with 10+ years relevant experience, PhD with 5+ years relevant experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Travel required
- Ability to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
- Ability to work flexible and varied hours
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training