Worldwide Mobility and Relocation Solutions in 165 Countries
Begin with the end in mind! Graebel Commercial Services is seeking aSenior RelocationProject Managerwho is responsible for leading and monitoring the strategic work activities for all service management and design and construction projects to ensure their timely completion, from the initial planning stages to the final execution stages. Position ensures that all strategic activities (white collar) and participants (white collar) remains on schedule and task, and monitors communication across all involved disciplines.
We are looking for a qualifiedSenior RelocationProject Manager.
- Synchronizes and plans strategic project scope of work and all deliverables. Determines and approves business partner space requirements, creates space plans when necessary. Partners with design and construction to develop design programming information. Strategically leads client team, business units, trades and related cross functional services through project conversations before, during and after physical project begins. Determines and develops criterion to meet the client's service need, create supporting visual plans when necessary. Partners with other trades and service entities to assist in develop supporting project information and/or program direction. Manages multiple complex projects at one time with the ability to drive towards aggressive project schedules.
- Coordinates the relocations of infrastructure and equipment across Service Lines. Recommends and suggest workplace standards. Works closely with all internal and external customers to ensure adherence to corporate space standards and work environment policies. Verify the of accuracy and approve of all move and facility plans.
- Prepare and maintain project budget by collecting and managing all stakeholder information. Obtain and manage Purchase Orders process for all stakeholders. Review and approve all project related invoices. Prepare and distribute RFP's. Obtain pre-approval for all change orders. Track and communicate all change orders to the project team on a weekly basis.
- Recommend and explain software solutions to client and use client solutions: this may included several different types of CAD and CAFM solutions. Manage documents in collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Drop Box, etc. Develop and manage project schedule in Microsoft Project and other scheduling software. Advise all key stakeholders of changes with regard to project documents, process and schedule.
- Develops systematic process of envisioning a desired future, and translating this vision into broadly defined goals or objectives and a sequence of steps to achieve them - beginning with the desired-end working backward to the current status. At every stage of long-range planning the planner asks, "What must be done here to reach the next (higher) stage?" At every stage of strategic-planning the planner asks, "What must be done at the previous (lower) stage to reach here?"
- Negotiates with all affected parties to set timelines and communicates the completion of project phases. Manages all vendors through the required steps to ensure successful completion and ensures successful completion within budget and time constraints. Distributes appropriate documentation to project participants. Notifies and coordinates changes with appropriate internal and external groups. Schedules and completes final building walk-through with key stakeholders. Conducts follow-up visits to all facilities upon completion of larger scale projects, ensuring business partner satisfaction. Capable of taking on multiple roles on the planning team based on project and customer needs. Communicates tactical activities and how they affect project status, schedules.
Join the Graebel team to build or expand your new career! We provide talent mobility and relocation solutions to Global 1000 firms and their employees. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and believe that happy and fulfilled employees make it happen. They innovate, take ownership of their work, and as a result, take great care of our internal and external clients.
We seek diverse candidates who will lead courageously and align with our values of truth, love and integrity. We maintain an environment of respect and inclusion while honoring the differences for all those we serve.If you want to make an impact in the lives of your colleagues andourclients, we want to hear from you!
Must be authorized to work in the US
Minimum 5 years in a Project manager/ leadership role
Three to five years of experience working in a customer facing environment
Experience managing mid-size team across multiple locations
Experience in identifying and implementing cost savings measures within services projects
Leadership skills and proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams, including services delivery and project management
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of company and government executives
Ability to effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external customers
Ability to obtain and meet Business goals and results
Ability to promote complex solutions and drive acceptance with confidence
Knowledge and ability to deliver goals effectively and drive the team to success with a sense for urgency
Knowledge of in Change Management
Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
Travel will be required
PMP Certification, with working knowledge of project management processes and tools is highly preferred
Proficient oral and written communication skills
Intermediate experience in MS Office
AutoCAD experience is desirable
Bachelor's Degree in related field is preferred, but not required. Would consider five (5) years of work experience in lieu of formal education. Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Typically possessesseven to tenyears of relevant work experience.
Graebel Companies, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet