Gartner is seeking an experienced product portfolio leader to drive the vision, strategy, content and execution of research and advice tailored for Technology General Managers on how to lead large, diverse product organizations. You will be advising senior product and business leaders at some of the world’s largest and most innovative technology vendors and service providers on who to optimize product management and marketing across multi-product portfolios.
You will collaborate with a team of highly experienced analysts to provide thought-leading research and create practical, actionable content and advice to help product executives excel in areas such as:
- Whole product lifecycle product management and marketing.
- Product portfolio management and optimization.
- Creating and driving a compelling product vision for internal and external audiences.
- Working across organizational silos to execute on product portfolio goals.
- Building a powerful product organization that spans research and development strategy as well as product life-cycle management and marketing.
Gartner emphasizes cutting edge thinking, disciplined analysis and most important, actionability. We are passionate about helping clients solve business problems.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or related field. Masters preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in product management and marketing; with at least 5 years product-line leadership experience within a large and diversified high-tech product or services company.
- Strong operating orientation and P&L experience. You know what it takes to develop and execute on product strategy, and to drive results within and outside of the product organization.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills. You are a persuasive communicator who can instill trust in senior level executives. And you know what it means to have a seat at the executive table.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-motivated manner but within a collaborative team environment.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.
Job Requisition ID:33941
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.