We are Ipsos
We help some of the biggest companies solve their biggest problems. We dominate the market research world. We are everywhere: in 87 countries and counting. Our clients make the products you use every day, probably including the browser that led you to this posting and the beverage that is sitting next to you. Pick a sector and we are there, on the ground helping our clients make the most of their advertising in technology, media, consumer goods, automotive, you name it. We help build stronger brands and are behind the reason you (and we) buy them. We pat ourselves on the back anytime there is an uptick in the economy.
The Senior Research Manager (internally known as Senior Account Manager) will be an integral part of the Creative Excellence team in the Chicago office. The successful candidate willholdconsiderable responsibilities and play a significant role in the maintenance and growth of long term client relationships. The Senior Account Manager will report to the Vice President of the team and will be responsible for the management and analysis of Brand Tracking research projects across a broad array of categories and industries.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the research process from questionnaire writing and research design, analysis and interpretation of results through to preparation of reports
- Liaising on a regular basis with all key internal operations groups (data collection, data processing and results reporting) to ensure that reliable results are delivered to client in a timely, cost-efficient manner
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients by responding to queries and providing updates per client requests
- Coordinate and manage data entry of project costs into our internal costing program based on research target specifications
- Maintains project budget and works with team to ensure all aspects of the study continue to operate smoothly; responsible for quality assurance throughout the life-cycle
Ideal Candidate has the Following Skills & Experience
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree, master’s level education an asset
- 6+ years of market research experience; advertising research experience an asset
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; specifically, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic knowledge of SPSS and/or other quantitative reporting tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted project budgets and to create, manage, and commit to a project plan, schedule and budget
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Thrives within a team environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated againston the basis of disability.