Do you have an interest in learning more about medicines, and advancements in healthcare?
Would you like to work with a team of passionate problem-solvers dedicated to bringing research insights to life and a team of researchers who solely focus on healthcare?
If all this sounds good so far, you could be just the person we’re looking for.
Ipsos is one of the world’s largest market research firms and truly an independent voice among the leading research brands. While many know us for our political polling, one of our businesses is focused on a healthcare sector. Ipsos Healthcare is a worldwide specialization that focuses on understanding the motivations, experiences, interactions and influences of the multiple stakeholders who impact the success of a product within the pharmaceutical industry.
As a Healthcare Market Sr. Research Analyst, you’ll get a chance to work with some of the world’s most recognized pharmaceutical companies, helping to solve their biggest challenges. You will be an integral part of this exciting work.
We offer an innovative professional development opportunity to the qualified individual pursuing an exciting career path in market research.
The Market Research Analyst is a role ideal for someone ready to:
- Manage large scale quantitative market research projects, within timeline and to specification, including working closely with colleagues in our Operations groups located globally to oversee all operational components of projects
- Perform very detailed quality checks at various stages of the research to ensure accuracy
- Assist with research and questionnaire design
- Perform data quality control and run complex, well thought through data analysis
- Prepare reports and presentations in MS Power Point
- Handle more straight forward client queries and communication
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ business issues and the industries in which they operate.
- Helps senior members of team prepare proposals for our Syndicated Research Solutions
- Brainstorm new product offerings or expansion of current offerings
Don’t wait! Apply today if you:
- Completed university/college degree in a related field (such as social sciences, pharmacy, biology or chemistry with an emphasis on health care) and/or relevant experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector
- Have a strong drive and interest in learning more about specific disease areas in depth, and the overall healthcare industry
- Has knowledge of quantitative market research
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and a high attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office
- A self-starter with superior organization skills who strives in deadline driven environment
- Experience with SPSS is desirable, but not required