MerchSource, a ThreeSixty Group Company is a fast-growing product development and distribution company supplying seasonal and durable consumer goods to leading retailers, primarily in the US. ThreeSixty Group develops brands and designs, sources, sells and delivers consumer products bundled in retail ready merchandising programs for the department store, drug, mass, club, and specialty channels. Core product categories include toys, home environment, men’s and women’s gift, LED candles, storage and organization, décor, memory foam, pet, wine and bar.
The company is headquartered in Irvine, California, with a staff of over 100 personnel comprising the ThreeSixty Group executive management, sales and account management, product development, brand management, purchasing, finance and accounting, and general counsel’s office. ThreeSixty Group has an extensive sourcing capability based in Hong Kong executing product development, sourcing and quality assurance through our team of more than 350 people across Asia.
In 2016 ThreeSixty Group announced the acquisitions of the iconic FAO Schwarz and Sharper Image brands providing additional platforms leveraging the core capabilities of brand and product development, souring and distribution.
In connection with the acquisitions of the FAO Schwarz and Sharper Image brands, ThreeSixty launched the ThreeSixty Brands division to manage the overall brand marketing and business development strategies of owned and future acquired brands – including marketing, eCommerce and retail channels, new product development, and licensee support. ThreeSixty Brands division is headquartered in New York City and currently developing a FAO Schwarz flagship retail store to open in Rockefeller Center in November 2018.
MerchSource, LLC is searching for a Senior Retail/Omnichannel Planner to manage optimal purchasing and inventory levels for our company’s fast-growing omnichannel/ecommerce businesses. We are looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial analyst who will work hand-in-hand with all members of the internal ecommerce team while playing a critical role in achieving sales and inventory targets.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) timely ` Sales Sell-Through forecasts by SKU by brand to drive replenishment orders, responsiveness to seasonal demand changes, and proactive inventory management for 5 or more premium national brands.
The ideal candidate will be analytical, self-motivated, and responsible. Extensive experience with replenishment/inventory planning is critical, while omnichannel experience (especially on Amazon Seller Central and Channel advisor platforms) is highly desired.
- Perform regular and ad hoc statistical analysis leveraging average daily sales, days on hand, demand and demand forecasting to maximize sales while minimizing sell-outs and overstocks
- Leverage analysis, historical data, and current trends to drive both overseas purchase planning and weekly domestic replenishment to FBA warehouses
- Build inventory guardrails and ensure proper inventory levels are maintained by consistently reviewing weeks of supply and in-stock goals, for everyday business and all key promotions (e.g., Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Lightning Deals)
- Track and consistently understand best sellers through inventory models and product trends in the market
- Use Seller Central and Brand Central platforms to create replenishment shipments
- Work closely with the Account Management and Logistics teams to facilitate weekly FBA replenishment to Amazon
- Validate bottoms-up SKU planning against large scale annual financial targets
- Analyze, identify, and iterate on opportunities for continual improvements to the forecasting process
The Ideal Candidate
- Significant experience and familiarity with Amazon’s Seller Central and Channel Advisor platforms highly preferred
- 5 years of relevant experience in inventory planning for retail and/or e-commerce
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Strong retail math acumen and deep understanding of inventory models and metrics
- Ability to perform ad-hoc and regular reporting by analyzing, reviewing, and synthesizing large amounts of data
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to work both independently and in team environment
- Ability thrive in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with both a strong sense of urgency and attention to deal
- Excellent Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K plans available
- Premium indoor/outdoor workspace
- On-site gym and cafe
- Opportunity to work with a great team