As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
To be successful, you will need to be a detail, process, and customer service oriented individual focused on meeting the needs of a dynamic marketing and sales teams by driving efficiencies and improvements.
This position demands a high-level understanding of process and procedures that drive a successful sales operations organization as well as critical thinking competencies. You will support execution of Sales Operations data, reporting, and insights by having a thorough understanding of the data sources and system and business processes.
This role will focus on delivering timely, accurate, and insightful reporting and data analytics to all business units globally.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Developing and standing up independent processes to analyze, optimize and accelerate ongoing business initiatives.
- Lead independent efforts with key stakeholders to implement KPI reporting and work through data and data sources to support reporting needs.
- Prepare complex data analyses and identify sources and relationships of corporate data; present recommendations/decisions regarding analyses.
- Utilize SQL and Tableau to create or assist others in building dashboards and reporting solutions that provide meaningful insight to operational results and trends.
- Provide and continuously enhance the usefulness and presentation of standard monthly, quarterly and dynamic reports.
- Create ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
- Advanced Tableau, Excel and SQL knowledge, can develop and maintain stand-alone solutions.
- Ability to independently conduct data quality review efforts at scale.
- Ability to build advanced queries to conduct effective analysis.
- Advanced analytical/problem solving and research skills.
- Expertise in analyzing and packaging large amount of data into actionable research reports.
- Preferred to have prior experience working with Salesforce and Marketo data structure.
- Strong communication skills for writing reports/proposals.
- Strong presentation skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with ourRecruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.