Senior Manager RevOps - Marketing & Platform Operations
WHY WEâ€™RE LOOKING
Founded in 2010, we started RevenueWell because we saw a way to use the latest marketing automation technology to help dentists build better, more connected relationships with their patients and communities. We think itâ€™s a problem worth solving, and thousands of dental practices across the country seem to agree. The company has grown very quickly over the last few years, and weâ€™re now a team of 130 diverse people that are committed to our mission, super-focused on our product, and fanatical about helping our customers succeed.
To that end, weâ€™re seeking a Senior Manager of Revenue Operations â€“ Marketing Operations to build and lead our Marketing Operations function. This new team member will collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to help drive performance improvement initiatives. This role reports directly to our Director of Revenue Operations.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. RevenueWell encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
The ideal candidate has a strong background in B2B SaaS, with experience that includes revenue operations, marketing platform operations, and reporting. Some experience working directly in Marketing or Sales Development, with an understanding of campaign dynamics, is a huge plus. This candidate must be a self-motivated team player, possess outstanding creative problem solving, communication, and analytics skills, and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment.
This role will work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams, as well as our Upsell/Cross-sell teams, to continuously develop and improve on our robust sales and retention methodologies. This Revenue Operations role will maintain a deep focus on go-to-market platforms, metrics, and tools, working cross-functionally to create and own an optimized platform set that will have a direct impact on enabling RevenueWell to hit its pipeline and revenue goals. In short â€“ this new addition will be instrumental in shaping and executing our vision of a world-class B2B marketing organization.
The Senior Manager of Revenue Operations â€“ Marketing Operations will also work closely with our Business Systems team and Business Intelligence team, along with others in Revenue Operations, to enable our sales and retention strategies. Experience with standard tools and methodologies for B2B SaaS companies is a plus, along with a hands-on understanding of tools to manage integrations, data appending, and intent. Some of our tools today include Pardot, SFDC and Outreach.
This role will be based in our Chicago office; occasional travel to Bannockburn may be required.
WHAT YOUâ€™LL DO
- Support Revenue Operations initiatives by identifying business needs and applying best practice methodologies
- Develop, implement, and improve operational processes and systems
- Build a world-class Marketing Ops function that accelerates the success of our marketing and sales teams
- Introduce and manage change within the team
- Drive improvements to our attribution, lead/account scoring and routing methodologies to increase efficiencies and conversion rates
- Own the architecture and administration of the marketing tech stack, including integrations, data appending and intent tools, and establish processes that allow us to evolve and scale along with the business
- Partner with other team members in Revenue Operations to define the CMO dashboard, metrics and KPIs for the marketing funnel; surface business insights from lead attribution, pipeline metrics, and other marketing programs
- Be recognized as a subject matter expert and proven leader at RevenueWell
WHATâ€™S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive base salary plus quarterly incentive plan
- Super laid-back environment where hustle goes a long way and work is enjoyable
- Option to work remote
- Great opportunity to get into a fast-growing company and build something big
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA plus company sponsored STD, LTD and Life insurance
- No-wait, 401k plan
- Endless supply of fruit, coffee and other goodies when on-site
- Free health club membership near the office
- Casual dress code
RevenueWell is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are recognized as a Best and Brightest Employer!
No search firm solicitations, please.
Powered by JazzHR