We take pride in the intelligence and integrity of our team and champions. NextRev team members experience a challenging and exciting work environment, a competitive salary & benefits package, and a training program that endorses professional growth. We seek experienced technology professionals with advanced knowledge, a can-do attitude, and commitment to mission success. We are committed to fostering a people-centric culture of respect, honesty, integrity, and hard work. We train like champions, are committed to our customers’ satisfaction, place high value on our team, and we put family and health first. Our dedication to putting our values into practice creates long-term benefits for customers, team members, and the communities we serve.
- Experience developing with the following: Ruby 2, Ruby 3, ExtJS3, HTML/CSS, MySQL 5, Linux (CLSE 5), Spring, Windows, C2S
- Experience developing using the following: Vim, NERDTree, Custom Build and Deploy scripts
- Familiarity with Agile Development Best Practices
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Active TS/SCI FSP Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
Next Rev Technologies is an Equal Opportunity employer that does not tolerate behavior, harassment, discrimination or prejudice based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.