Consults with wholesalers and agents about retirement and wealth strategies to support sales. Conducts research and develops marketing materials, presentations and case illustrations. Conducts continuing education training.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicates retirement and wealth strategies to wholesalers and agents in assigned region. Provides related product information.
- Conducts continuing education training and presents at sales meetings.
- Generates annuity sales and contributes to production goals.
- Responds to calls from wholesalers and makes outbound calls to support sales.
- Develops retirement and wealth strategy presentations, marketing materials, and white papers.
- Conducts research to support consulting activities and the development of marketing materials.
- Identifies and develops top-producing advisors.
- Provides training to Sales Desk employees, external wholesalers and other staff.
- Generates specific case illustrations and financial needs analyses for wholesalers.
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Solid expertise in annuity and life products and sales strategies.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Solid relationship building and consultative sales skills.
- Solid sales skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Moderate travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services sales or consultation.
- NASD 6 and 63 required.
- ChFC, CLU, Certified Retirement Counselor, MBA, CFP, CPA, or CFA preferred.