Who we are
MoTown Group is an IT services firm focusing on Oracle products, and Cloud bases SaaS Applications. Our core focus is on enterprise strategy services and full Oracle/PeopleSoft life cycle management services, including Oracle Cloud, Hyperion, and Cloud-based Infrastructure solutions. We remain a trusted Oracle Gold Partner.
The company was founded in 2009 after the Principals recognized a need in the marketplace for a new kind of consulting firm focused on client success through combined leadership, foundational governance, unparalleled knowledge of industry best practices, and innovation. Each team member has the ability to impact company and client success through an ethic incorporating the highest professional standards, a passionate commitment to excellence and a sense of teamwork that puts the team before the individual. Our goal at MoTown Group is to provide world class service to clients while at the same time offering team members a progressive, diverse, energetic culture focused on knowledge leadership and experience.
MoTown Group is seeking an individual who has a strong history in the Oracle/PeopleSoft market with drive and initiative to move with MoTown Group into the Cloud services market.
Responsibility for selling highly complex technology solutions and services such as Oracle’s ERP applications including PeopleSoft, Hyperion and Cloud based SaaS Applications in order to increase MoTown Group revenue and profits.
The role requires the Sales associate to effectively navigate difficult political environments and is often viewed as a trusted advisor by their Clients. The Sales associate must have a well versed understanding of project management, services delivery and must be able to effectively convey, in a clear and concise manner to the Client, the value of MoTown Group services and project approach. The Sales associate is well versed in MoTown Group Methodologies. This role requires complex proposal strategy, management, development, pricing and effective sales pursuit team management during the entire sales process from qualification to transition to solution and services delivery.
Under minimal supervision the duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide strategy and direction in applying Oracle solutions for clients
- Provide ongoing client account management after the sales have closed
- Negotiate Teaming and Non-Disclosure agreements with partners
- Lead Negotiations for Statements of Work with clients for MoTown Group services
- Lead Negotiations for Services Contracts and Master Services Agreements with clients
- Direct the sales pursuit team during client presentations, proposals, demonstrations and other client interactions as necessary
- Effective presentation and advisement of the broad range of Oracle solutions with emphasis on the PeopleSoft ERP solutions to client executives, decision makers and influencers including key areas such as the pros and cons associated Go-Live dates, Oracle licensing and contracts, product support and software release cycles.
- Act as the sales subject matter expert and mentor for other team members
- Focus on large or complex sales opportunities including fixed price solutions that require creative and complex sales strategy and approaches.
- Develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Develop and deliver outstanding ERP presentations and demonstrations
- Lead all aspects of the sales, close process and ongoing account management processes
- Advise and manage the sales pursuit team regarding solutions identified for the client
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
- Manage and maintain relationships with MoTown Group 3rd party partners including MBE/WBE and other subcontracting partners
- Manage and maintain relationships with Oracle including product and services sales and management
- Work location – Remote with regular trips to Indianapolis and/or Louisville. Ideally located in the Midwest Region.
- Travel is required as necessary, up to 50% depending on work location.
- Requires a minimum of 8+ years of highly successful commercial/enterprise technology sales experience, with a demonstrated track record of consistent over-achievement against assigned quota.
- Candidate should have proven track record of selling IT services
- Proven history meeting or exceeding quota and closing sales
- Knowledge and experience in managing a highly complex technology sales process is essential.
- Experience in selling Oracle services, specifically PeopleSoft, Hyperion, and Oracle Cloud.
- Candidates should have a strong executive presence — intelligent, polished, and articulate.
- Experience with both short cycle (2 months) and long cycle (6 months) sales preferred.
Competitive salary and commission based on experience