It’s an exciting time to join us!
We are looking for a talented Territory Sales Representative to drive the revenue & adoption of our patented asset tracking solution across the North American region. This solution is truly a world’s first, encompassing both software and hardware elements which is set to revolutionize the logistics industry.
Responsible for developing, managing and leveraging relationships directly (at a senior level) with customers & Distributors to launch the asset tracking solution into your region ensuring its success. We are looking for a results driven individual with strong solutions sales & business development experience who is truly passionate about technology. As the potential for the asset tracking solution stretches far beyond a single industry, this role really does offer plenty of opportunity for growth and development. This is truly a case of results being able to deliver development opportunities for the right individual.
- Influencing the adoption of BlackBerry’s asset tracking solution through strong relationships with identified targeted accounts across the logistics and freight forwarding industry in North America
- Identifying new accounts and driving net new business of the asset tracking solution across the logistics and freight forwarding industry in North America
- Building and maintaining senior level relationships with key accounts and Distributors to gain an understanding of their businesses and key priorities to identify joint regional sales strategies and tactics for achievement of sales targets.
- Collaborating with the Radar team to influence the overall sales strategy as well as providing recommendations for partnership opportunities with new distributors
- Creating, building and managing a sales pipeline tracking activities through the various stages of the sales funnel process
- Actively supporting targeted accounts and Distributors through all stages of the sales cycle including sales planning, delivery of sales programs/incentives to promote awareness and stimulate demand for BlackBerry
- Developing and delivering various knowledge transfer activities, support technical product training and information across key accounts and Distributors
- Participating in regional industry trade shows, including delivery of seminars to a diverse audience including end user influencers
*Please note that this role will involve significant travel*
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Direct experience working in the fleet/logistics industry
- Previous self-sourcing / prospecting experience
- Previous solution sales B2B experience, ideally gained within the Logistics/Freight Forwarding industry
- Proven success in a new business oriented sales environment with a track record of sales success
- Proven ability to successfully present the value proposition and differentiators of solutions to influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Experience of successfully translating and communicating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Confident and effective communicator
- Bachelor degree in Business or a Technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Family Group Name:Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40