Senior Sales Director/Members Club GM
The Senior Sales Director/Members Club GM will oversee the performance of the sales and marketing teams ensuring that departmental policies and processes are maintained to maximize sales volume. This individual will also play an active role in revenue strategy planning ensuring optimization of the web sites. The candidate must have the ability to manage multiple tasks and focus on specific projects or needs as assigned. Participate as part of the executive team in setting organizational goals, strategies, forecasting, reporting and measurement for the company. Recommend new and proven ways to increase and bring revenue to the Club. Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities and conduct annual performance reviews. Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; and monitor and evaluate results.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in senior sales management roles within the hospitality industry required.
- Must have successful track record in a prior leadership role and recognition within the hospitality industry.
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise.
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and operational initiatives.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, investors, peers, staff and guests.
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical and strategic thinker.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include, but not limited to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.