Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
Mitchell’s Pharmacy Solutions division provides critical Pharmacy Benefit Management solutions to hundreds of workers’ compensation and auto insurance carriers, administrators and employers in the United States, as well as connects with over 72,000 pharmacies to provide injured patients with access to prescription medicines. Our mission is to provide our customers with better claim outcomes and help patients restore their lives after a workplace or automobile accident.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales, the Sr. Sales Operations Analyst manages all aspects of sales operational development & support, including Sales Analytics, Strategy, Planning, Forecasting, Pipeline Management, and Reporting. The Sales Operations Manager will be an individual very comfortable with driving decisions through data & analysis. The ideal candidate will have experience operating in high growth companies, and excel in partnering with a sales leader to ensure success of the team through operational best practices.
- Primary owner of sales processes and sales operations activities, including developing metric driven performance dashboards in Salesforce.com (Einstein Dashboards)
- Analyze data and provide findings to support key strategic decisions on issues ranging from quota to organizational structure.
- Manage the analysis of sales performance trends, create methodologies to accurately forecast short and long-term sales performance, and support Senior Management in sales planning and target setting processes
- Conduct research and provide findings to support key strategic decision including organizational structure, compensation planning, and territory assignments
- Manage monthly and quarterly forecasting / planning.
- Ensure various systems are integrated and that data is accurate.
- Develop and make regular recommendations on how to improve our metrics and Sales KPIs.
- Find and implement process and policy changes; making our sales team more productive and streamlining operational processes.
- Gather continuous feedback from Salesforce and sales leadership to find opportunities to improve sales process and manage implementation of necessary modifications
- Support the development of competitive intelligence processes to collect and evaluate competitive actions, customer win-loss experience
- Regularly present key sales reports to Senior Leadership and Executive Teams; includes the development of materials for the Board of Directors
- Manage variable sales incentive plan administration and ensure accurate and timely payout of incentives and alignment between incentives and performance
- Partner with Financial Planning and Analysis teams on Sales reporting & analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required, graduate degree/MBA preferred
- 5 - 7+ Years of Sales Operations experience (Sales Management, Sales Operations, Management Consulting)
- Salesforce mastery in objects and Salesforce reporting required
- Einstein Dashboards – Building and customizing complex Reports and Dashboards in Salesforce using "Point and Click"
- Familiarity with SAQL, Custom Binding, SQL, R-Studio preferred
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with analyzing and interpreting data in different dimensions, views, groupings, etc.
- Sales Ops background in managing Commissions, developing SAM/TAM/SOM, Sales Lifecycle Management, Pipeline Management
- Proficient in developing technical documentation, sales job aids / reference guides and other training material.
- Experience with business-to-business sales with long sales cycles
- Experience managing compensation programs
- Experience with establishing sales best practices and processes for rapid growth stage companies.
- Change management skills; experience developing and implementing processes, policies, or tools
- Capable of working well in cross-functional teams as a constructive and effective member
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical efforts for the company
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management and staff
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills
- Strong practical and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen with a good understanding of the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organization.
- Deep experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically, with familiarity with statistical analysis
- Deep understanding of how sales models & sales processes work
- Proven project leadership skills, Able to run numerous activities & projects simultaneously
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.