The Expedia Salesforce team is seeking a highly collaborative Lead Salesforce Administrator to join our team. This is a “wear-many-hats” role responsible for designing and configuring solutions in and around Salesforce, with hands-on administration and setup, and technically leading a small team of experienced Salesforce system admins.
Are you a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment? Do you work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints?
If this sounds like you, and you have a flexible attitude with eagerness to learn and grow from the team around them, then we would love to hear from you.
- You will build customized solutions in Salesforce.com and associated systems that support business requirements and processes
- Provide technical leadership to a team of system admins, who enhance and maintain Expedia's Salesforce environment
- Drive system design and configuration with scalable solutions addressing potential future needs
- Supporting a diverse stakeholder group in all phases of Salesforce development: planning/grooming, delivery, support
- Translating business requirements into logical Salesforce technical designs
- Participation in daily stand-ups to provide updates and maintain transparency within the group and across business partners
- Active participation in architecture and design discussions to promote administration best practices
- Lead the peer configuration reviews to drive consistent quality across the platform
- Troubleshooting and driving resolution of bugs/issues
- Contribute technical insight to daily support issues, as needed
- 4+ years System Administrator experience with Salesforce.com
- Certified as a Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Able to work autonomously with minimal guidance
- Experience developing across multiple Salesforce instances at once
- Advanced Usage of Salesforce Data Management Tools and Microsoft Excel
- Experience using bug/project management tools (preferably JIRA)
- Comfortable leading training sessions about the Salesforce platform and backend
- Experience in developing processes and creating end-user documentation
- Solid sense of customer focus and the importance of the voice of the customer
- Bachelor's degree, Computer Science degree preferred
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.