Job Title: Senior SAP Developer/Technical Lead
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: Long Term
Note: This is for SAP hybris E-commerce Implementation
- Three or more years hybris development experience with Two or more years’ experience as Technical Team Lead
- As a member of the hybris development team, associate will provide high-quality code solutions to meet client needs in the implementation, enhancement and support of Hybris ecommerce platform-centric projects
- As a Technical Lead, associate will mentor other developers on projects.
- Expected to know the hybris platform and have acquired hybris Developer and Commerce certifications. Should be expert in the hybris API, management tools, and capabilities.
- Able to use knowledge to plan, write, test and review code to meet the requirements of tasks assigned, based on the technical specification for the task provided by Technical Architect
- Associate can work with the proprietary hybris toolset to customize the hybris eCommerce Suite to provide fully functioning ecommerce sites on desktop, tablet and mobile devices. Associate can use object oriented techniques to create reusable, easy to maintain code. Developed code must conform to hybris best practices, the LYONSCG code standards and perform well under load
- Associate will generally work independently on tasks and oversee the efforts of other, more junior developers on the development team.
- Associate will participate as an active team member in daily scrums as part of our agile software development methodology. This includes joining sprint planning meetings and estimating work effort on tasks assigned
- Associate will also be a key member of the hybris development team, contributing to the team’s success through knowledge sharing in daily team building activities and weekly code presentations, as well as collaborating on internal initiatives as requested.
- Experience with the accelerators, addons, extensions and modules
- Experience in integrating with third parties (tax services, payment services, address verifications, erp systems, etc)
- Experience with build and deployment scripts, continuous integration and the tools necessary
- Strong integration experience including the following:Real time data exchange via web services Asynchronous file exchangeService Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Ability to learn new skills, quickly able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem solving skills along with Strong communication skills