The Senior Solution Integrity Analyst - Warehousing is a member of the Center-Led SAP Applications team, supporting the TCD instance of the SAP portfolio and will be working in a highly dynamic, fast changing, and fluid work environment. The ideal candidate has strong warehouse, distribution and transportation Logistics Business Process Knowledge and experience, combined with the application of SAP EWM technology.
This position will work closely with other Global IT teams in a collaborative, cross-functional environment, to ensure SAP technology-enabled solutions and services meet the needs of the organization, with a focus on maintaining and protecting the instance blueprint in the area of responsibility by the means of understanding and dispositioning all identified Solution gaps providing solution direction for approved Solution gaps as well as approving solution change requests as a result of break fix, enhancement or upgrades.
This position is accountable for Solution Management within the SAP Enterprise Warehouse Management (EWM) area, with peripheral responsibilities in Procurement, Manufacturing, Transportation areas. This role is part of the TCD Instance Operations Team and works in alignment with the Global IT governance model and processes and must understand the integration impacts with other process areas for the TCD Instance.
The Solution Integrity Analyst is responsible for the Solution Architecture in the EWM area for any Instance Specific Applications. In doing this they align closely with the SAP Architecture team, Enterprise Architecture and the Enterprise Process Management team.
70% Solution Management
• Lead Instance solution architecture, solution integrity and the functional relationship across multiple concurrent projects and sustain activities
• Drive strategic integrated solutions which in turn deliver the business requirements and associated benefit
• Enable technical and business architecture, solutions, and software plans and directions
• Responsible for conceptual solution designs and solution blueprints for SAP deployment projects and sustain activities within assigned Instance
• Investigate complex business and system issues, researching and identifying innovative solutions
• Lead Solution Architecture for Instance specific Solutions in alignment with Enterprise Architecture and Global SAP Solution Architects
• Work with EPM and EA team on applying the Enterprise Must Haves into the Instance that support the Enterprise Process Strategies
• Participate in proposed solution approval and alignment with SAP Solution Architects
• Responsible for maintaining solution integrity through the course of the project including controlling scope, managing solutions for change requests and clarifying solution capabilities during all delivery phases
• Collaborates with management in application governance processes for Business operating model blueprint, localization, Enhancement and break-fix
• Accountable for application compliance, working with SAP Solution Architects
20% Consulting & Partnering
• Drive continuous process improvement and build/execute plan for building new solution architecture capability
• Consult, review and approve functional and technical specifications created by delivery project teams
• Develop and maintain long term business domain knowledge
• Must effectively partner with teams with various staffing mixes of internal and external on-shore and off-shore resources in order to deliver successful solutions
• Partner closely with Solution Analysts, Business Analysts, Value Enablers, Technical teams, other Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Infrastructure teams, and vendors to ensure alignment with projects, programs and strategies, and standards
10% Other Project Delivery Responsibilities (may include some or all of the following)
• Manage workload and priorities to deliver agreed upon project milestones
• Prepare high and detailed level estimations of effort in order to achieve a preferred solution.
• Provide guidance and architectural oversight during requirements, design, build, and test phases.
• Work across architecture domains to identify and resolve issues and manage inter-dependencies between integration points for the assigned Instance
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business, MIS, computer science or equivalent work experience
• 7 years relevant business or IT experience in solution or service delivery positions
• SAP functional and technical experience in EWM / WM
• Strong warehouse, distribution and transportation Logistics Business Process Knowledge and experience
• Experience leading architecture, design or deployments in medium to large scale WMS implementations
• Ability to translate business process requirements into process, data and technology solutions
• Demonstrated experience in delivering significant large multiyear projects, capturing planned benefits and delivering on-time and on-budget
• Proven and demonstrated conflict management, influencing, negotiation and consulting skills
• Ability to manage ambiguous situations
• Ability to demonstrate thought leadership
• Ability to manage multiple priorities within a service environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization, including the ability to communicate technical and business information to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Excellent analytical and problem solving capability
• Ability to travel internationally up to 30%
• 3+ years of logistics consulting experience
• Certified SAP EWM
• Working knowledge with SAP in one or more of the following Operations - MII, PP/DS, TM, IBP, QM, EWM
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.