Interactive Business Systems (IBS) has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate an IT Systems Analyst with knowledge of IT security for a contract-to-hire position.
- Resolves security issues of complex nature; working closely with Users, Database, Developers and Network Teams.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by evaluating current systems and procedures; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Perform periodic system penetration testing
- Establishes reporting from Microsoft’s Forefront Platform
- Evaluate/recommend a DLP security system
- Provide a quarterly report on TQL’s physical, data and application security including improvements and recommendations
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Project leader whom provides advanced security administration skills for company initiatives.
- Provides remote support for Satellite offices.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
Required Skills and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience.
- SIM Certification strongly preferred.
- CISSP certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in Network Security, Information Security Policies, Network Protocols.
- Ability to troubleshooting Avaya/Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Experience with ASA firewalls and Microsoft Threat Management Gateway is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010/2013, SQL 2008/2012, Windows 7/8.1.
- Ability to work off-hours for regularly scheduled maintenance and in the event of a security incident or other emergency.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.