Senior Security Architect
- 15+ years experience in defining and driving design and implementation strategy across the enterprise.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the functional design and architecture of Enterprise IT security infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of Encryption methods (Data at rest and in Transit) and symmetric key management.
- Solid understand of Privacy, Compliance Audits, IT Risk Management and Disaster Recovery.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of securing operating systems on various platforms (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Good understanding of various cryptographic methods and their usage.
- General understanding of encryption or data security solutions at various OSI layers (application, database, file/folder, disk, etc.)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of security best practices and other data security solutions available in the industry.
- Knowledge and experience to be the SME collaborating with (business and technology) stakeholders, development teams, domain architects, and business analysts to build strategy, and processes related to organization wide initiatives.
- Ability to create requirements, functional specifications and design documents for encryption and key management.
- Knowledge of FIPS related to encryption algorithms.
- Ability to create use cases and test cases for selection of encryption and key management technologies.
- Understanding of configuration and administration of network equipment including switches, routers, firewalls, and VPN.
- Understanding of system configuration and crypto access controls for system admins and applications/use cases.
- Experience in activities such as assistance with penetration tests, vulnerability assessments, risk assessment, and gap analysis.
- Experience in optimization use of the Vormetric products, technology infrastructure and processes.
- Good understanding of various programming languages like C, C#, Java, etc.
- Good understanding of various database technologies and relational databases like (MSSQL, Oracle, Teradata, DB2 etc.)
- Cyber Security background is required.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in STEM with concentration on Computer Science, Cyber security, or a related field required.
- Travel Required: 15 - 20% when needed.