TMR, Inc. seeks a Senior Security Engineer to support a client in Washington, DC.
- Requires a functional knowledge in all areas incorporated in the scope of this SOW.
- Requires experience planning, implementing, tuning and operating IT security technologies.
- Requires hands-on technical experience in incident response and IT forensic analysis.
- It is preferred that the Security Engineer have hands-on technical experience in the operation, maintenance and security configuration of technologies implemented at OJP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an STEM discipline
- CISSP required
- Minimum of ten (10) years IT experience
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience performing IT Security Operations including incident response, vulnerability assessment, continuous monitoring, IT forensic analysis; IT Security Engineering including security technology planning, implementation and operation, continuous monitoring; as well as assisting in the testing, assessing, and documenting government IT systems for Certification and Accreditation according to NIST Special Publication 800-53a.
- CAP, SSCP, etc. and/or GIAC – GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, GCED, GSNA, GSIP, GCFA, GCFE, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, etc. certifications are a plus.