In the race for ideas, we never want our customers to compromise the speed of innovation nor the safety of their data. Code42 provides protection from Insider Threat by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. We are proud our insider threat solution has been honored with a number of national awards in 2019. This includes Globee, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards and an Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Award.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and collaborative culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together. Don’t wait. #BeCode42.
You will be responsible for the sales enablement and certification of the Code42 sales org. You will have the opportunity to design, create content, and execute training programs for our internal sales teams including:
- Code42 sales reps across all segments. This includes guiding the development of content, and partnering with Code42 leadership and members of the Code42 marketing team to identify opportunities to drive sales-generated pipeline.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Working closely with the Code42 sales teams and our marketing team to identify development needs for the Code42 sales org.
- Design and maintain the Code42 Sales Certification Program.
- Administer training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of improvements to the Code42 sales training program.
- Work with the internal subject matter experts to set schedules, training presentations, organize presenters and other training related resources.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts on current and upcoming training needs, in order to effectively adapt training materials for unique use cases (example: cultural considerations).
- Continuously improve training programs for our internal sales teams.
- Leverage diverse training techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Observe and document training participants’ skill levels and competencies.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Ideally you hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Project Management or similar field or equivalent experience, along with 5+ years of experience in security-focused Sales Enablement.
- You are experienced in creating instructional design and training facilitation
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and fundamental skills in areas of training curriculum design and evaluation
- Must have fundamental understanding and working knowledge of sales processes and execution
- Because we live in a “zoom” world, you have In-depth knowledge of virtual training technology and learning management systems
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.