Solugenix is a professional staffing and IT consulting firm, committed to meeting the needs of its candidates and clients. When you join Solugenix, you join the longest serving independent IT consulting firm in the nation, distinguished by a history of industry innovation. Long before they were commonplace, our pioneering systems became the DNA of today’s technologies. From firsts in cell phone billing systems, to web-based mapping and routing solutions, to fast food help desks, Solugenix drives IT solutions around the world.
At Solugenix, you become part of an expert team making a difference by delivering value for some of the world’s largest firms in finance, medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods industries and more. Join Solugenix today and become part of an established team poised to continue creating innovations for the future of our world!
CHOOSE INNOVATION. CHOOSE VALUE. CHOOSE SOLUGENIX!
Position Title: Senior Security Technology (Active Directory)
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Must have strong Active Directory experience as a Domain Administrator
- Experience with AWS and Azure IAM is a plus.
- Experience with Okta a plus.
- Will support ongoing Operational workload & needs.
- Location can be Irvine or San Antonio.
Job Description: Responsibilities:
- Active Directory DS & LDS, FIM/MIM, GPO, Change Auditor, Recovery Manager, Azure AD Connect
- Performs advanced troubleshooting and root cause analysis of incidents of varying complexity related to Active Directory
- Maintains overall health of Active Directory and potentially Cloud authentication services
- 3+ years of Active Directory, Domain Admin experience (Active Directory design & architecture, Group Policy, Windows Server, Security, Active Directory troubleshooting)
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills - with attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical Certifications desired and a plus, such as: MCSE, CISSP; AWS SA, AWS DevOps, MCSE Cloud, ISC all a plus
- Working experience with Okta, PKI a plus