Working with internal staff and vendors, designs, develops, integrates and manages server infrastructure technologies supporting access needs of the organization while achieving operating efficiency, network security and integrity.
Essential Job Duties
* Administers operating systems, manages Active Directory domains and group policies.
* Install, configure and maintain Citrix 7.x and higher.
* Install, configure and maintain VMWare 6.x servers.
* Install, configure and maintain Storage Area Networks.
* Install, provide configuration management and troubleshoot server software and hardware
* Assist in providing network security, back up and restoration of user files
* Participates in the establishment of hardware and software standards for networking and in the planning, expansion and growth of local/wide area networking
* Documents policies, standards, processes and working instructions.
* Provide PC support and network management service to all departments and branches.
* Installs server operating system, software updates and performs system backup.
* Install and upgrade network operating system and network based applications.
* Acts as a project lead for complex server/network projects that require a higher level of expertise.
* Responsible for managing server hardware and software infrastructure to meet performance standards for availability.
* Trains other IT Services employees on maintaining and supporting Cadence Bank's hardware and software.
* Monitors network/systems performance and makes recommendations for improvements when required.
* Ability to install, configure and maintain hyperconverged solutions desired.
* Scripting and automation through powershell or python desired.
* High School degree or equivalent (GED)
* 5 Years experience as a System Administrator
* A Certification or equivalent experience preferred
* Working knowledge of Microsoft products and operating systems
* Working knowledge of Citrix products
* Working knowledge of VMWare systems
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to relate well with others and build effective business relationships.
* Ability to work flexible hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled