DISH Wireless is building a next-gen 5G network to disrupt the wireless industry and fuel innovation in transportation, health care, education, sustainability, city management, and agriculture.
We’re driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – and we’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our greatest adventure of all.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH Wireless.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DISH Wireless is seeking a Senior Site Acquisition Manager for our 5G wireless network deployment program. The Senior Site Acquisition Manager will be responsible for coordinating telecommunications site acquisition and leasing activities on behalf of DISH.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Oversee market real estate acquisition operations, ensure that assignment and scheduling of work follows timeline, evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects
- Extensive cross-functional coordination between RF Engineering, Construction, Transport, and Legal to achieve business objectives
- Active involvement in site selection, coordination with landowners, and MLA structure owners during lease negotiation process to obtain agreements to install telecom equipment
- Ensure completion of leasing packages and other documentation as required
- Prepare and monitor site budgets and schedules
- Responsible for daily tracking, monitoring and reporting including up to the C-level
- Provides candidate-specific recommendations for leasing and land use viability
- Reviews title reports for ownership, encumbrances, easements, etc, and provides recommendation for leasing viability
- Reviews drawings for compliance with jurisdictional, regulatory and landlord requirements
- Represent company through regulatory process, including attending meetings with jurisdictions as necessary
Skills - Experience and Requirements
The successful Senior Site Acquisition Manager will have:
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 – 10 years or more of telecom industry experience required
- Previous experience with successful management of macro site builds in a greenfield environment preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in zoning and permitting
- Proven experience with people management, with direct and indirect influence
- Previous experience managing vendor relationships