MetroStar Systems is looking for a Senior Software Developer that is passionate about leading software development projects for federal contracts. If you want to join a company that values delivering high-quality products and are open to commuting to Arlington, Va., we want you to work for MetroStar!
Our Defense and Intel. Division is responsible for supporting federal agencies in the Washington, DC area and around the country. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if:
- You are passionate about designing and engineering new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- You can lead a team in designing highly complex software systems
- You can act at the highest-level technical expertise, addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
You'll love our Senior Software Developer Position if: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other relevant discipline
- You have ten or more years of experience in software design, development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis and resolution
- You have a working knowledge of MS SQL Server 2016 Administration, MS Project Professional 2013, MS Visio Professional 2013, Adobe Professional XI, MS Test Manager 2015, Adobe Design and Web Premium (CS6), XSLT, and XPATH
- You have a Secret Clearance
- You maintain an IAT Level II Certification
We'll REALLY love you if: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have an understanding of the NIST SP 800-63 RMF and the DoD implementation of RMF
- You can work independently designing and engineering new software products or major enhancements to existing software
What your day will look like:
- You will devise or modifie procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results
- You will design codes, tests, debug and document programs
- You will conduct code reviews of subordinate developers and peers
The Admin Stuff: Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
The Legal Stuff: MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.