At InSequence, we engineer outcomes for your most demanding technology problems. We hire talented professionals to bridge the technology gap between desired business results and actual implementation. Our clients range from large government agencies to enterprises that utilize vast amounts of technology and data. They turn to us for our proven solutions and engineering mindset to manage technology that is predictable, scalable, and reliable.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI
- Provide support for legacy applications and systems
- Provide transition support from test and development environments to production systems
- Provide support with Apache Web Server and Apache Tomact, PHP Administration, MySQL Database Administration, Oracle Spatial, Cold Fusion Administration, and Weblogic
- Support the integration efforts of any tools that support and enhance workflow management
- Assist in the creation and publishing of OGC Web Services on ArcGIS and GeoServer platforms
- Perform root cause analysis to identify and isolate bugs
- Troubleshoot bugs and provide appropriate bug fixes in a timely manner
- Develop minor feature enhancements
- Perform code upgrades as necessary
- Consolidate or expand product lines as needed based on customer requirements
- 3 or more years of experience/familiarity with reading, writing, debugging, updating (maintenance release/updates), and fixing custom software.
- Thorough understanding of the following interfaces and formats (at a minimum): standard web service protocols (SOAP, REST, and OGC).
- Thorough understanding of developing web based systems from dynamic results of a relational database.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Tool suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- 3 years of software development experience working with NGA and Mission Partner Programs;
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in Software Development and systems testing;
- Desired: A minimum of 3 years of experience in NGA application software development, and testing;
- Desired: B.A. or B.S. degree in an associated technical discipline; M.B.A., M.S., or M.A. desired or 15 year of equivalent work experience.
100% Employer paid healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
5% 401k match
Profit Sharing & Stock Options
3 weeks of PTO
Continuous training & education