Senior Software Developer (Microsoft .NET)
Senior Software Developer
Established, exciting, growing, Software Company in the Conshohocken area is seeking a talented Developer to for a fulltime role. They employ a SaaS B2B model for small to midsize clients with financial tracking and reporting needs. Huge market scope. Now redesigning, updating and upgrading entire product suite. If you are a creative, entrepreneurial .NET developer who endeavors to work for a firm that adds significant time saving value to many thousands of existing and potential customers, we are looking for you!
What we value
- Energetic corporate culture where creative contribution and input is not only encouraged but expected
- Well tested, efficient Code
- Team first leaders
What we want you to do
- Development on new and existing applications using C# and the .NET framework. Heavy focus is on new development projects.
- Participate in continually improving the existing architecture, processes and craftsmanship of the software development department.
- Scrum - ensure that the sprint goal is reached by cooperating with your team in the sprint planning, retrospective and review.
- Continual assessment of and refactoring the existing code base.
What you need to have
- A degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least five years full time development experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to become a dynamic, positive member within our existing team.
Other nice stuff
- Prior Angular experience (one of the main applications is currently being developed with Angular).
- Experience with .NET Windows Services development and setup installation programs.
- Experience with .NET Windows desktop development with Windows forms or WPF. * Experience with Agile development process.
- Active community engagement such as contributions to OSS projects, writing blogs, participation in and contribution to user groups and conferences.