Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
We are seeking an individual with significant solid software development experience to act as the lead developer for a web-based claims platform solution. The Senior Software Developer has the responsibility of leading design and mentoring an Agile team that delivers solutions for our Collision Repair business. The Senior Engineer will focus on driving technical excellence through leading design and unit/integration test strategies. This role will report directly to a Delivery Manager and will be responsible to mentor and lead a scrum team using the Scaled Agile Framework. This role will focus on innovation, continued development and maintenance for existing market leading product lines. Additionally, there will be strong collaboration with peers and other business units to ensure alignment of goals. Development will involve working with Java, SprintBoot microservices, as well as React-based web UI.
Here are a few key behaviors and experiences we are looking for:
- Strong technical drive to deliver high quality, scalable, performant software that our customers would love.
- Ability to develop great reusable designs given user stories to help accomplish implementation of current requirements.
- Strong technical chops that garners trust and credibility across leadership, and peers.
- Experience and alignment with Agile software development principles.
- Consummate collaboration and communication capabilities creating consensus across cross-functional cohorts.
- A strong curiosity for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required.
- Java, REST services, Spring Boot microservices, Unit testing, IoC skills required.
- 8+ years of hands-on software development experience with enterprise SaaS solutions.
- 1+ years of technical leadership with onshore co-located development teams is required.
- Must have experience in Agile software development environments.
- React, Angular JS UI development skills is a plus.
- Oracle for backend.
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.