Position: Senior Software Engineer – Mobile Augmented Reality Developer
Location: Mountain view-CA
We’re looking for an experienced Mobile Augmented Reality Developer to join our team to design and build the next generation of leading-edge e-commerce and customer care services. Our team recently launched Shop Samsung on both Android and iOS. The app allows users to browse and shop for Samsung products. In addition, our team is responsible for Samsung+, a customer care application with over 30 million active installations. This developer will lead a small team to build cutting edge immersive shopping experiences. We’re looking for people passionate about technology who can help us enhance Shop Samsung and Samsung+ as well as develop other innovative new services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and Implement augmented reality experiences on Android and iOS.
- Lead a small team of Unity developers and 3D modelers
- Develop unit tests and fix bugs.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle: from requirements definition, through development, to maintenance and enhancement.
- Provide technical leadership for junior developers.
- Investigate and prototype new concepts in the augmented reality space.
Background and Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of Android or iOS experience
- 1+ years of 3D graphics experience with Unity in C#
Skills & Attributes
- Working knowledge of augmented reality concepts and solutions
- A solid understanding of core Unity concepts
- Experience with C#, Java, and Swift
- Experience with Android and iOS
- Experience with ARCore and ARKit
- Knowledge of 3D model, animation, and asset creation
Good communication skills.
PLEASE CONNECT AT 214-436-2344 IF INTERESTED.