Our client is currently seeking a Senior Software / Front End Engineer (635293) for a FTE (Full-Time Perm Employment) opportunity, contact Brian at 732.497.4294, email@example.com
Senior Software / Front End Engineer
Experience: 5 + years
The Front End Senior Software Engineer is a key member of the Agile team responsible for designing and building software components for the delivery of web applications. This role involves working hand-in-hand with business units to build state of the art scalable and robust web applications that are consumer centric.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields and five or more years of relevant experience.
- Exposure to ReactJS, VueJS, Redux/Flux, JQuery, ExtJS, backbone.js, ember.js, or other MV* frameworks.
- Experience developing responsive mobile-friendly web pages.
- Experience with development environments that leverage PHP / Laravel, or Java / Spring.
- Experience implementing common design patterns. I.E. MVC, Observer pattern, Command pattern, Separation of Concern, IoC, etc...
- Agile tools and methodologies, including continuous deployment and Git Flow.
- Experience with Content Management Servers, such as WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager (CQ), Drupal, Joomla.
- Experience with high volume, high-availability applications and systems.
- Proven track record in developing high quality applications on schedule in a fast-paced development environment, high written and personal communication skills.
Additional Experience Preferred:
- Extensive experience in software development and web technologies under e-commerce enabled environments using multi-tier architectures.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields with three years of relevant experience.
- Experience with WordPress a plus. Adobe Experience Manager (CQ), Drupal, Joomla.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix environments, including Bash shell scripting is a plus.
- Experience with Web Services, REST and API design. Experience with cloud services such as Amazon AWS or Heroku a plus.
- Experience in software architecture and design, documentation, developing and maintaining large-scale, high-visibility systems.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and effectively communicate solutions to system architects, peers and management.
- Experience with Payment processing, PCI DSS, and OWASP secure web coding a plus.
- Design, develop, implement, and test software modules and other technology components for consumerreports.org and related customer-facing web properties using agile software development practices.
- Develop and implement dynamic content delivery systems, content management tools, tools that satisfy the business needs of our internal teams, and tools that provide value to our end users.
- Analyze business requirements, provide development estimates and feedback, and determine implementation/execution approaches.
- Work with other software engineers, database developers, infrastructure, operations and QA teams to design and implement quality software solutions.
- Support, troubleshoot, monitor and optimize existing software systems.
- Help streamline software development by contributing to implementation of a continual integration process, automating manual processes, and eliminating defects.
- Performs other duties as assigned but not at a higher level.
Brian K. Kubiak, Sr. Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group
Direct Dial: 732.497.4294 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Celebrating 50 Years of Success